Monday, September 12, 2016

Puppy Swim

I absolutely love how this page turned out and I'm sorry I took a while to show you! 

I was scrolling around my favorite facebook group- Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) and came across this sketch challenge! I couldn't resist taking a shot at it. Love the diagonal aspect of the sketch- makes for something unique and different! 


Being I had a 3x3 picture of Sienna and I from this year's puppy swim printed out already, it was a perfect way to use this sketch. I did some digging in my stash, found some last pieces of Crate Paper's Poolside collection as well as odd and ends that matched the colors. I love that I was able to use a lot up of my stash with all the clusters of embellishments and layers! Always makes me feel proud of myself, HAHA! But it turned out bright and colorful, makes my heart so happy! Especially knowing I was able to capture this moment with my Sienna. The puppy swims are the highlight of her summer and she can't stop wagging her tail the entire time. 

I know this is from last month's Paper Issues challenges but join in on their Facebook page for this month's challenges. I've already took a shot at a few of them that I can't wait to show you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment