Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Winter.

Back in November, gosh- has it literally been a month since the Fall Crop? Okay, So I'm drastically behind on getting these pages up for you to look at but being this one is winter- maybe its perfect? 

This challenge was called "Don't Fall off the Edge..." where you had to focus on the center of the page for your layout / design. 


I can't get enough of the new line from Crate Paper called Cocoa and Snow. It's so dang cute and the colors are just fun for the wintertime instead of the normal darker shades. I don't have a ton of pictures from the wintertime so I went trolling on to my sister's facebook page and saw this cute picture of her with her husband. I thought it would work perfectly for this line!  

I loved the challenge of trying to not use the edge- I got a little close but I have a tendency to use the edge in a lot of my pages so it was something new for me. I used the middle for the photo and cluster I built with the embellishments. Than built the up and down with word stickers from the collection. I had to add the little girl and boy - they are just precious stickers with falling snow. 

I hope you enjoy this page! I just love this collection and can't get enough of it- expect it to pop up again, or a lot :P Also, take the time to challenge yourself in creating a page that's unusual for your style, never know- may become your new favorite! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment