Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Birthday.

Oh you all know that a few weeks ago was my 30th birthday! While a lot of my plans failed,  I definitely had a wonderful day with my family! I am so blessed with a family that loves me immensely.

I love this page that I threw together so much! Maggie Holmes knocks it out of the park every time with her new lines. Yes, some say they look relatively the same- but really, if it works- why change it?! I always end up using every piece of the collection! I used pieces from her new line Gather which worked really well with the MAMBI birthday stickers I had that I wanted to use as well!


Also a great thing about the American Craft company ( who owns Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes ) is their awesome customer service! When I received my Gather 6x12 sticker sheet, I saw that they weren't cut directly through so I could peel them up with ease. Instead, they were ripping from the paper as well as leaving the sticky behind. I contacted them about the problem and they have sent me a replacement!  Fantastic! I would have hated to buy another one, although- as much as I love this collection- I would have ;)  Also noted, I still used the stickers from the defective sheet- thank goodness for good ol'  Tombow mono glue! - Seriously, couldn't wait til I received the functional stickers! 

My favorite picture from the day. I spent all day with my parents as Iowa was mostly under water- we decided to go to our neighbor up north - Minnesota for a day of shopping and food! I was decked in my 30th  birthday gear- stash and crown. Apparently the manager at Buffalo Wild Wings thought I needed an added crown. Or maybe I was acting already goofy- that Party Buffalo crown would be better? 

Hope you enjoyed this page! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment