Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ready Set Go.

So I may or may not have continued to make pages for Paper Issues Challenges again! Okay, who am I kidding? I'm addicted! And you all are coming to know that! This one was for their Pawsitively Pets challenge that is all about the animals in your life!

This is fairly easy because - well, I kind of attack my poor sweet boy with my camera in his face quite frequently.


I actually was excited to use scraps up that I had that matched perfectly with pieces of Cool Kid by Crate Paper. Although I was dying to use some of the cute kitty stuff from the Cute Girl line - I just couldn't- I'm weird. My cat is 100% boy and I can't put that in the back of my head. So boy stuff barfed on my page instead.  

I used some mixed media such as watercolor to create the "mess" in the background. Made the page look a little dirty like all boys are! Added some thread behind bits of the embellishment clusters. I loved how this page came together! Also- I had to include the boy sticker- "a noise with dirt on it."- my cat meows all the time. Works perfectly!  

Love how this page came together! I hope I inspired you also to get a little dirty and scrap your cute pets!  Also join the Paper Issues Facebook Group as always for great challenges!! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment