Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Scrap Our Stash August Sketch.

Scrap Our Stash is a site/group that inspires you to use your stash and supplies. They do 2 challenges a month - one is a stash challenge (1st of the month) and one is a sketch challenge with a stash prompt (15th of the month).  The Design Team examples are shown everyday to inspire you to put together a great page!  To learn more you'll have to check out their site at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

It's the 24th of the month which means it's my turn to show you my layout based on the August Sketch!  I know I say it every month- but seriously, this month's sketch is a personal favorite! I've been excited to show you also what I came up with!! 


With my layout I chose 3 Various Mfgs ( Manufacturers ), washi tape and the letter X.  


I decided to scrapbook this awesome picture of my nephew, Alex. How cool does he look in his catcher gear? He's 8 but I swear, I see him as a varsity 18 year old already. QUIT GROWING PLEASE!  I knew that the new Cool Kid line by Crate Paper would be perfect for this page! I found some other papers in my stash that worked well with the collection. I always love watching my stash shrink down- too bad it wasn't faster.  My favorite part of this layout is the picture itself. Instead of using three separate pictures, I thought it would be a great variation to just divide up the picture! I just love this page so much! I love scrapbooking my sweet nephew - even with him being far away, his mom does a great job of making us feel like we're right there with them. Makes my heart so happy.

I hope this page inspired you to take a shot at our challenges over at Scrap Our Stash! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

xo. Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment