Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Project Life Catch up!

Here I am with another update on my Project Life.  Still working with my 6x12 size book but with this sleeve, I cut off the bottom pocket to create some variation.  
 
Once again I'm showing my garden and the delicious veggies that it's given me. Sort- of.  Using cards and embellishments from both Messy Box and Studio Calico. 


I found in my stash of Studio Calico a few cards from Beckys Happy line and remembered my friend had sent me a few of her cards from that collection. So I was able to make some stuff together with both stashes as well as embellishments from Studio Calico. 


Even with my mom out of the hospital, we've been giving her IV treatments at home for the last month. So glad to be seeing her on the mend. I also ran for the first time in just a sport bra and shorts. It felt refreshing and boosting to my self- confidence.  
 
I love how my page turned out and I can't wait to show you some of the others I have done- you'll love them!! 

Xo. Renee  

No comments:

Post a Comment