Saturday, December 10, 2016

Autumn Drinks.

I love me all things fall, it's my favorite season! I'm sure you've caught on to that, maybe not! But I love all the pumpkin things, all the orange colors. What's not to love? So when I found this Hello Fall line from Simple Stories- I milk it til the last scrap is left.  Just like every drop of both of my favorite fall drinks! 


For this challenge at the Paper Issues Fall Crop, we had to make a page based off a mood  board designed by one of their fabulous ladies. Of course, it was all things fall so I couldn't wait to get down with these last fall photos. 

Being I was running low on what's left of this line, I fussy cut things out of the pocket page papers to use as embellishments. Love using each bit of the papers that I can, which makes my scrap pile look crazy huge as I can't let anything go! I love how it turned out even with little bits and pieces! 

I'm also having a hard time letting go of all these things fall but the snow has fallen today so I know I need to move on to my Christmas drinks that I'm sure I'll be showing you in a great page soon! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment