Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fitness Planning from Dec.5-11

Well I'm a couple days late then I wanted to be with this post! But with the weather blistering cold and my car not starting-my trip to the gym was cancelled so blogging it will be!  I have been doing a great job keeping up with my work outs- and thankful for my new Happy Planner Mini to log all my work outs in!  I think the mini is more my style - it's small, to the point. Also not going to lie- I've been kind of obsessed with decorating it :) I'm a nerd.

This week was very similar to last week- in which I started each day- alternating between riding the bike or elliptical for 15 minutes for a warm up.   


Monday - I did an arm work out that I found on Pinterest, I think I touched base on that last week. I'm a Pinterest stalker and find random work outs and save them to a folder to try later.  Followed by a 1.5 mile run. 

Tuesday - Leg work out (Again, the Pinterest thing.) with a 1.25 run afterwards.

Wednesday - I just did my cardio warm up and 1.75 mile run.


Thursday - Arm work out and a two mile run. It's been so long since I've ran 2 miles straight, it felt so needed.  I'm taking things slow- trying to not to injure myself and find my running again. Sometimes it sucks to take time off, but sometimes it just makes things exciting again. 

Friday- took a rest day :)

Saturday-  did a leg work out  along with a 1.25 mile run.

Sunday- 1.5 run and an arm work out.

Also each day, I do 30 second planks- side, elbow, and full plank. Sometimes also some russian twist with a kettlebell. I'm working it up slowly with the planks, I've always been horrible with them!! But momma needs some abs. 

Total miles : 9.25 miles


I love using the bright color stickers as well as all the fitness stickers! I 'm also trying to keep track of various things I need to do also- but that part is somewhat hard. Don't ask why. I'm a huge list person- I make them all the time at work to take home. (Always remember stuff when I'm doing something else, logical.) I'm just so excited that so far it's been working really well on both the fitness and planner front! This week has been a bit of a hassle but I'll tell you about it next post!!

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment