Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Scrapping Summer.

Now that I'm trying to get my blog back in action, I wanted to show you some of my latest pages I've been doing! This summer so far with my scrapbook pages I have been trying to use up my stash.  

Which surprisingly has gone really well!! Too bad I have more stash than I know what to do with.. But I haven't bought in a little while either which is a plus! Although I'm sure Cassie (my dealer, aka owner of Paper Issues.) would disagree. 

I had a few photos from things I've done this summer that I thought I'd scrapbook. Granted I have plenty of summer lines - newer than these- but I have to just get some of this out of my way. 


In the thought of using up stash, I have plenty of alphas up the gazoo to also use. So I thought I'd take this page in a mixed media direction by scattering the alphas then covering with gesso. Also splotching some cordinating watercolor around the alpha clusters.   I have been hoarding this Simple Stories Summer Line - Summer Vibes.  I just love the colors also the ombre /sunset look. So I thought no better time than now to use it! Documenting playing some corn hole with my bestie and her family.  I may or may not have had to con her brother in to taking photos so I could actually be in one, but I got it! 


 I did another page with my Simple Stories stash except this time with their other summer collection- You Are Here. I saw a page with someone using their paper strips behind the photo, so I took bits of the collection I had left to do the same. As well as did it for another cluster where I would include the journaling. I'm glad I actually have been taking photos this summer,  I thank snapchat for being there  for me. Haha, also that my story is available for 24 hours- plenty of time to remember to screen shot the photos. 

I know I've been a bit sparse this summer but I have been scrapbooking some so I will be filling you in on my pages! I am not quite sure what happened but I let this blog fall to the wayside. I promise I will be trying hard to capture that back up. Also I need to fill you in on other parts of my life, so hopefully you'll stick around as I chase my miles and create my memories once again. 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment