Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Beebs.

I've mentioned how important my family is to you a few million times already.. Yes I've had a blog for maybe two months. But there are two little ones who I love beyond words and have their aunt wrapped around their little finger. I scrapbook them often based on pictures my sister sends us because they are so far away! It's great that we re included via texts and pictures though. 

Although some pictures can make an Aunt very sad, such as below. My sweet nephew got hurt while playing at school - thankfully nothing was more wrong than the bruising, He's such a tough cookie.  

I loved using up my alphas I have laying around to make various words - in this case, that described Alex. Gesso-ing them up that way I could have a blank slate to create whatever pattern I wanted. I used watercolor to bring out the boy blue and yellow hues.  

I used the Craft Market by Crate Paper to embellish the layout. 


At my cousin's wedding, my niece stole my sunglasses and we proceeded to take selfies. This one was one of my favorites!  She's so darn cute! 

For the layout I used a mix of Pink Fresh Studio and Maggie Holmes new collection Shine :-) They blend together so well I think and I adore the bright colors! 



Thanks for checking out my new layouts :-) 

xo. Renee 

No comments:

Post a Comment