Sunday, October 18, 2015

Shine.

I love this picture of me from when I went canoeing this summer. When I see it, I feel it shows strength and independence. I was trying something new , kind of rocky at it but with some advice - I got it somewhat down. 

I adore the new line Shine by Maggie Holmes. The colors are bright and sassy. 
I also found a sheet from basic Grey that included many of the same colors so it was perfect. 

I love the way I incorporated the birds on various parts of the layout as if they landed there. It worked well with being in nature as well. 


I'm coming so far in life - with all things given. I just need to keep shining - need to remember the commitment I have to myself. At the end of the day, I'm what's the constant within myself. I need to be happy however I choose to go. That's also all I want for those around me is pure happiness. It'll carry you far. So shine away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment