Friday, October 23, 2015

The Small Things.

I know the minute anyone sees this page they expect some funny story about how silly this foot is. But when I see the picture, I just remember what he's taught me in all the time I've known him. That life is all about the small things.  Its just weird how just little things most normal people would ignore, trust me- I did at first too- ended up being the meaningful things I miss everyday now.

I tried a little bit of mixed media with modeling paste, stencils, and watercolor to come up with the background of the page. Scraps of similar tones to layer up on the picture, and added embellishments from the new Dear Lizzy line Documentary.  I just love how the layout turned out.


I need to remember to remember the small details more in life instead of the big picture. Its those little things you remember about a person that really makes someones' day.  This page will be a reminder of that when I forget. 

xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment