Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Lovely Blaize Adventure

Ive mentioned before that my favorite group on facebook Paper Issues (Friends & Family) has multiple challenges throughout the month. Well for November- I decided to participate in the mood board challenge .  It had various things on it; but I was drawn to the stars, multiple shades of blue and sparkly-ness of the disco ball. 


In the midst of everything that happened earlier this fall, I had to leave behind two loves of my life. My sweet kittens Blaize and Ember. But I've never seen such a bond as the one that is shared between John and Blaize. They are two peas in a pod. I would never separate them but I miss them everyday. This way I can still remember them by capturing the moments I did have with them.  I have been holding on to this beautiful photo of my kitten Blaize for a few months hoping to find the perfect layout for it.  I felt the gold and turquoise was perfect for my little boy.



With this layout, I included close ups of the small details of the sparkles in the enamel dots, sequins and splattered paint. I wanted it to kind of look like pretty "pixie dust" of sorts. I also love using the string of lights sticker, I was holding on to that also- but it just seemed perfect for this page.  I used mostly Crate Paper lines with the page but there is a mix -I'm hoping to use up my stash. 


I miss my sweet boy but I know that he's in the best hands.  His momma will love him always.  I hope you enjoyed this page, it's definitely a favorite of mine now also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment