Sunday, November 15, 2015

Paper Issues Fall Crop


If you've read my blog much at all, you'll know my devote love to the Paper Issues online scrapbook store. I have heard of the store from a few of my lovely friends and I quickly made a purchase after hearing the great service. Than I got to experience it for myself- she sends fast and efficiently (maybe it's glorious even more because she's a mere 6-8 hours away). She has multiple customer friendly options such as everyday discounts and hold & combine options.  I can't get enough.

Add 10+ of one shape
Use the color orange

Now the best thing about Paper Issues- yes, there's even more great things!- there's a Facebook group specifically for Paper Issues (Friends & Fans). Um, it's simply awesome! You get to chat with crafters from all over who also enjoy Paper Issues- more less who HAVE paper issues. Plus the owner and members of the design team! 

Make/Use Tags
Use a Paper Issue Cut File
Now they also have creative daily questions/topics, many challenges a month that's posted in an album and also challenges on their blog. Okay- so besides bragging non- stop about my favorite store , there was a purpose! This weekend they hosted a Fall Crop! So for 24 hours + , they had a challenge or games going on almost hourly.

Use a photo from PI Ispy Game
About Pets without Pet Paper Product

Yes, I was one of the freaks who set up my room with all the necessities and sat in front of my computer ready for the next issue to scrap. I completed all but 4! I know I should have wrote this while it was going on- but I was glued to paper all week. I just wanted to share my favorite projects and invite you to the group that I love so much! Cassie and the girls provide outstanding service :-)

No kids or pets
Add a Pop 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment