Saturday, December 5, 2015

2015 March + April

On continuation to the roll back post .. now I will bring you my PL pages for March and April.


For March, I used Amy Tangerine's Stitched line which I love love love. Which reminds me that I have some of it left, MUST FIND A WAY TO USE IT! Anyways, but this month we were still adjusting to a new kitten, John did a telethon for the company we work for, and we enjoyed a date night of bowling.. I'm pretty sure I lost.


 I got to go with one of my friends to help pick out her wedding dress, of course- she said yes to the dress. Just a few pictures of the two peas in a pod, John and Blaize. We also had a great time with friends and family.


 April was fun because no snow and we could have awesome adventures in the sunshine. My car also decided to be a pain most of the month, to the point the towing company knew me by name... not even kidding.


Spent a lot of days working both jobs and getting taken care of by a sweet kitty while we were sick with the flu :(  Of course, no month is complete without a Blaize outside picture. 

Hope you are enjoying my flash backs :)

I will return with May + June ... soon.

xo. Renee





No comments:

Post a Comment