Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Peek.

Now that the holiday craziness is coming to a settling halt, I can finally get to the regular pace of life- whatever that is. Just when I think I have it all figured out, I realize I don't. Anyways!! A few weeks ago- yes, I said weeks- I finally got some pictures printed. Granted I don't have a lot of anything recently; the joys of having not much of a life. So I'm crawling back into my vault of pictures.

As I was scrolling in my phone for pictures, I came across pictures of when we first got Blaize. Gosh, he was the tiniest but cutest little kitten ever. So you'll be bombarded with cute kitty overload in a few layouts to come- I just couldn't pass them up. I feel bad for poor Ember and Pumpkin- the attention is lacking from their mother (at least in the scrapbooking world).

This has to be my all time favorite picture of Blaize. I'm not even sure in the slightest anymore of what he was doing, assuming he was just being a crazy kitten, but I know I was laying in bed when I seen a little kitten head peeking in to the room. What a little creeper.


As I was picking up my room, I found one of Amy Tangerine's daybook that I haven't used. I love it but honestly, I just wasn't sure how I was going to use it. So I tore out the pages and used up what embellishments I had left from this collection. Added some thread and gesso. Ba-da bing ba-da boom, this page was born. 

I love and miss my baby boy so much. <3 nbsp="" p="">

xo. Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment