Friday, December 4, 2015

2015 January + February.

The joys of living in a small town is that when I run out of pictures, I have to wait to get on to printing them again until I get to a town that prints photos. Usually I have a nice little stash, but I went on a bit of a scrappy spree lately and now I'm dwindling low on pictures. Which also means I'm low on cute projects to show you!  So I figured no better time than the present to show you past months 2015 project life pages.

If you reference to my post back in September, ( yes that long ago ) on my other project life month-   I've been using a 6x8 book and categorizing by moments in the month.


My title page was made with a 2x2 square 6x8 page that a friend of mine gave me. I think I saw an idea similar on pinterest and I had to use it with different touches of gold/pastel to start the year out fresh.


 Each month I used up a stash of a collection I had left over- a great way to use up my stuff plus capture memories. For January- I used Open Book by Maggie Holmes.



Just capturing the moments of getting a second job, our lazy New Years Eve, the joys of being a kitten momma- also spending time with great friends enjoying a great game of football. 


February I used Crate Paper's Kiss Kiss, which was perfect for all the obvious reasons. Full of Valentine fun and lovey dovey embellishments.  ( Also, with it being so holiday specific, it was a great way to use what was left after layouts were made ;) )


We got a new kitten Ember in February, as well as celebrated our year anniversary together. Had crazy adventures in the snow and saw our sweet friends' twins win gymnastic trophies. 

On a random side note : I thought for a while that maybe looking back at all of this would be hard for me to do.  Yes, I would be lying if I said I wasn't just a little sad, but yet, I smiled. This is one example of why I love to scrapbook- Our relationship has been documented before my eyes and I can always look back at the memories... and remember. 

I'll be back to post March and April :) 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment