Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Scrap Our Stash May Sketch.


Here I am with Scrap Our Stash's 2nd challenge of May!

Scrap Our Stash is a site/group that inspires you to use your stash and supplies. They do 2 challenges a month - one is a stash challenge (1st of the month) and one is a sketch challenge with a stash prompt (15th of the month).  The Design Team examples are shown everyday to inspire you to put together a great page!  To learn more you'll have to check out their site at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

I loved this sketch and the three lists. All of them presented a challenge that I was ready to tackle. I didn't have much of any of the things so I definitely had to do some digging around! 


From the lists I chose Metal, Newsprint, and Overlay.   I loved how well this overlay from Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane went with Simple Stores Life Documented. I know, I know- I need to be using my stash but I just couldn't wait to dive in to my new papers!   


A few weeks ago my dad and I decided to let our sweet pup Sienna run around the yard without a leash which is a bit crazy of us. (She loves to run- and her coming back when she's called, varies in what is in it for her. ) But lately, she's been a very good puppy so we took a chance on life to let her go bat crazy in our big back yard. She had such a great day chasing the balls and getting family cuddles from everyone.  She's such a grandpa's girl and stayed within radius all day. So we've spoiled her a few times since. I know it sounds a bit weird- but its a great achievement for our dear girl.  With all the the excitement, I was able to capture a few good pictures of the crazy pair together.  

I hope that I inspired you to take on this challenge, there's so many great things in there that I can't wait to see what you all put together!!! 

xo. Renee

2 comments: