Sunday, November 27, 2016

Adorable Halloween.

I know I have been gone for a while, I'm sorry for that! But I have been scrapping up a storm. Paper Issues had their Fall Crop earlier this month, and why yes- I am a little late showing you all my pages that I had completed. I hope you enjoy them nonetheless and join Paper Issues on their monthly challenges that are posted in their Facebook group

One of the challenges was 50 Shades of Fall which we were challenged to pick one color and stick to it! Use your color in various shades as well as black and white.  I picked the color pink, clearly but maybe you missed it, I'm not sure :-P. 


I loved these Halloween photos of my sister's sweet kiddos! They both happen to dress in pink costumes, so I decided to work with that! I dug through my scraps and put together a bunch of pink items- which was great for me- I always need that stash to shrink. One of these days, it'll be gone.. yeah, right. But either way, I also used to color gold which was tied in from the paper- also was on a lot of my pink embellishments.

I loved how this page turned out, it was one of my favorites from the crop! I wouldn't have thought to do this before and have it turn out as well as it did!! Also for a Halloween layout, I never would have thought I would have had a pink layout! But my nephew just loves his piggies, he'll be a pig til he can't! Too bad he wasn't here in Iowa, I would love to have a pet pig! He's just so cute!! Also, I'm just thinking I want my niece's outfit as an outfit, forget a costume- it's so pretty! Maybe I'm out of the loop, I 'm not even sure what she is!! But she makes it look adorable!! 

Don't forget to join the challenges at Paper Issues' Facebook page, even though the crop is over- they have challenges and projects all month long to join in on ! Or just go ahead and shop at her online store- great service and tons of the newest products!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment