Monday, November 7, 2016

Home Is Where The Heart Is.

I was inspired by a great scrapbook page I saw on a blog showing how to make these frames in to little houses! What a great idea - I never know how to use that many frames from the scrapbook paper but I love them so much and always get suckered in to buying them!  I also fell in love with the Gather Collection by Maggie Holmes- so many pretty elements- I can't get enough of using it. 

I had this sweet picture of my sister and her husband to use - I don't scrap them very often so I was excited to use it! I first was thinking of doing a black and white photo but I just didn't like how it looked so I used it as a layering piece. 


I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to use that marbling like sheet of paper very well but I think it worked on this page! I always love forming clusters of embellishments! On the bottom, I used two of the frames as "houses" while using scraps of the collection to make the roof.  I loved being able to use also one of the word stickers as part of the title.  

Throughout their marriage they've moved multiple times , chasing all their dreams and goals. I imagine each time they "start" in a new city they remind themselves... Home is where their heart is. Both of their hearts are filled with love, for each other and for their sweet amazing children.  No house could be a home without them all together.  I can't wait to even have a love that is half as amazing as theirs.  Thank you both for being amazing role models. 

xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment