Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Eli!!

I tackled another task of using up some more of my stash. I couldn't wait to scrap these pictures of my friend's sweet son, Eli on his first birthday! How adorable is he honestly?? Can't get enough.

I had some birthday supplies that I don't believe I had the whole collection of - so I kind felt the need to go through my stash to find colors that matched the pieces I did have. This all kind of fell together just right! 


I drew out a sunray type pattern on to a piece of random cardstock- cut it out than traced each piece on to the different colored scraps I had in order. Pieced them together on the background I wanted to use. Same process went for the smaller rays in front of them- although my cutting job wasn't as neat that time around. I layered behind the photos with embellishment pieces from the collection I did want to use. As well as cluster with embellishments at the top kitty corner bottom. I always love a little cluster on the bottom as well- I think I just love embellishments all over. Truth? 

I splattered some paint around the pages by the clusters as well as added enamel dots and chunky glitter. I just love these photos- he's such an adorable baby. I love him and his family so much! I'm so happy that I got to spend his first birthday with him- what a journey it's been for you little boy and you're just beginning!  Can't wait to see where life guides you! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment