Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Softball.

I love creeping on my Instagram to find different ideas on how to do pages. I found an idea done by Irit in the Hip Kit Club using circles and layering them similar to I have on this page. I thought this idea would be perfect for the circles in the Pink Paislee/Paige Evan's lines. I believe a few of her lines have these circle pattern on the paper with a pattern on one side, a saying on the other. I apologize, I have had a few of them cut up so I'm not for certain. 

Either way, I had a punch that fit the circles to a T so I took the punch to the paper and cut all of the remaining ones out to begin the process on this page! 


I took the circles and cut 1/3 of the bottoms off so I could layer them on the bottom as well as the top. I also put one strip of her paper boarders I cut out on the bottom to cover up some of my messiness on the circles.  What's great about Paige's collections is that they go well together so I have a mesh of various pieces together. I layered behind the photo as I always do, placed an area for some journaling as well layered and embellished around that.  I love all the various pieces in her collection Oh My Heart, just kind of goes well with my personality I think. As well as the bright colors, how fun is it?? 

I wanted to scrapbook this picture of me from playing softball with my church league this summer! I had so much fun playing softball again, literally- its been ages and you can tell in my fine batting skills. I stuck to playing in the outfield for the most part so I didn't have to work too hard on fast balls coming at me and thinking where to throw it again. I was too afraid I'd mess it up for the team and even though I know they didn't care; I would have felt horrible! I'm just glad they accepted me to play with them - just a fun activity I haven't gotten to do in a while and didn't realize how much I missed that type of thing.  This is the type of memory I love capturing and scrapbooking most, something I'll want to remember for sure in years to come!

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment