Sunday, September 10, 2017

Light It Up.

I'm back with another scrapbook page! I'm kind of on a roll with making them, not so much on blogging them. I apologize- I'm working to try harder this month!! 

Earlier this year when all the summer lines came out, I jumped on the boat and bought them all. Shocking- I know. But I realize I hardly took any pictures this summer; or do anything that exciting to be honest. So I'm using my summer lines with random photos - praying it doesn't look too horrible! 


I saw - I believe- Cat Martin do a page on Paper Issues Facebook Page that used all different alphas as her title and I swooned. What a great way to use up some alphas, because you know - I have a huge thicker hoard- on top of everything else in my stash. I used this photo that I took with of course, a snapchat filter. It's the only way I live anymore, I think I'm 10 x prettier and anything boosting my confidence is a win in my book. The colors in my clothes I thought went perfect with Pink Paislee's Summer Lights collection. All the pretty oranges,pinks, and purple! Even though it had nothing to do with beaches or summer, I did my regular clusters of embellishments around the photo as well as the top right corner. Layered behind with different pieces in my stash and added banner from a past Dear Lizzy collection. 

I love how it turned out with all the colors, it feels so summery and perfect!! I also like incorporating songs in to my pages that I can't get out of my head- hopefully in the future I'll look back and remember how much I loved the song! Again, like I've been doing all summer- I also used up some of my stash and makes me so excited to watch it windle down. I'm hoping Cassie doesn't hate me too much but I promise, when I get my stash down to a normal size - Paper Issues will be the first place I go to restock up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment