Thursday, October 5, 2017

First Day of School.


How is it that my niece is in middle school? What the heck happened? I feel entirely too old right now. She grew like a weed- has such long little legs. I think she needs to be shrunk in the dryer. I feel I blinked and this all just happened. I can't even imagine what my sister is feeling. So here they are beginning school, ahhh- how I miss that part of fall but kind of glad I don't have the rest of the year to deal with.  ANYWAYS! I had to make pages of the pictures! It's so fun to be included still on their first day fun even when we're across the country. 


When I saw the pictures of my niece, excluding the tissues I felt like grabbing- I immediately thought of the Girl Power line I have by Pebbles. I hadn't even used it yet- yes, hoarding thing is horrible. It would be perfect for her! She's such a strong, independent lady already; she's really going places and I'm so excited for her! I wanted to use so many of the pieces because they fit the tween stage and girl power she's displaying. How fun is it all put together??


Then of course, they had to have photos taken together! How goofy are they?? Love it. I got inspired from Instagram to make a page with circles so I came across this paper from Shimelles Little You. I cut out all the circles my little hands could handle then scattered them around the circle I traced on the paper.  Added clusters of embellishments and journaling. I thought this collection went so well with going back to school. Turned out perfectly for how awesome they are!! 

I'm so proud to be their aunt; they are such loving, sweet souls. They'll do amazing things in this lifetime- I can feel it. With everything crazy going on in the world, I know these guys will be a pair of the good people still left for this generation. Please pray for the world, for these sweet little people who need a safe place to be when the day is done. I hope that some answers will come in the time coming soon or for at least them as they grow older.  They don't deserve this craziness. 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment