Thursday, October 19, 2017

Luke Bryan Farm Tour.

Who else loves themselves some country music?? A few months ago I saw on Facebook that Luke Bryan would be making a stop in Boone, Iowa. After my immediate thought of - WTF? I mean, Boone is by no means a big city in Iowa so I was clearly confused on why he'd pick some random stop. I actually used to live in Boone for a year... before the break-up, so I was super excited about the thought of going back "home" to see friends. I- of course, had to buy tickets as soon as I could. I texted my friend saying- you have plans in September 30th. ( 4 months later.)  

So 4 months later, we went on a road trip to see Mr. Luke Bryan on his Farm Tour - which I later learned is why he was in Boone. He picks random big farms in the Midwest and performs in their fields. I had an absolute blast, we got great spots somewhat near the stage - which was perfect!! I took a million photos, danced myself up a storm and got to spend quality time with my bestie and her ladies.  So glad I got to hear about the concert, definitely a night to remember!! 


Toward the end of the concert, we got a little closer to the stage as people were leaving- hello people, there's always an encore after you think it's over. I got a few pictures that I love when he was singing and cracking open a beer. I saw a page on instagram that had a layout similar to this with 3 clusters on the top,bottom, and middle of the paper.  With the country feel, I thought it would be a great time to use the camping line from Simple Stories although the papers are from my stash and have no tie to each other.  I cut the papers in to strips as a base for my clusters then went crazy with all the embellishments. I was so excited though when I remembered the background paper in my stash; thought the road in the middle of no where would be perfect for this!! I loved it when I bought it but honestly had no idea where I was going to go with it.  

I love how the page turned out. Its one of my favorites I've done in a while! I have more photos and more pages I want to make documenting the concert. So look for them to come soon!! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment