Sunday, October 15, 2017

Starbucks in the Fall.

I'm actually sitting in a Starbucks typing this. How fitting, but I bought a new computer- simply couldn't wait to get home to play with it. What a great opportunity to get a fall Starbucks drink. Anyone else find this one of their favorite parts of fall? The fun cups, the all things pumpkin coming back to life? Okay so maybe it's just me, but I have to get a PSL as soon as it begins to pop up! 

This year it fell on my birthday that I would get an opportunity to jump on the boat. And of course, I had to snapchat the moment in to my story. #basicwhitegirl. I'm not going to lie, I'm not a HUGE fan of the cups for fall this year but little did I know, it would fit perfectly with my scrapbook page. Because who doesn't scrapbook their starbucks drink?? 


I followed along with another Paper Issues Challenge; their Sketchy Saturday I believe. I also as I have been doing lately, used up plenty of my stash with this page. Fussy cut the leaves I've been waiting to use from Shimelle's older collection and most of my embellishments were from Pebbles' Girl Power line. It had little coffee cups and leaves as well so it worked perfectly with a fall coffee page- as well as the blue cup! As you can tell, I used my cup ( rinsed out - of course. ) as an embellishment piece in my page also!  I love how it all turned out together. I'm always amazed at how things go together even when they weren't designed for that purpose. 

I'm learning more about my skills as well as creativity by using what I have hoarded for so long. I am literally too excited for this adventure and I'm sincerely sorry for blabbering about it in every entry lately. I'm hopeful to make it to the new year without having to buy any other supplies excluding the essentials such as glue/tape. I do have my heart set on one line though that I may excuse myself for only because I know it'll fly off fast and if I use birthday money, it doesn't count as splurging right?? I'll tell myself that anyways!! As always, check out the Paper Issues' Facebook group for inspiring projects and challenges. Their store also is a great place for supplies- if you join their group, there's always discount codes as well as sales going on!! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment