Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Friend Night.

You know it's a good time when your snapchat stories are flooded with goofy photos with your best friends. And you know, you'll get good scrapbook pages when you save all those photos to your phone. So this is what happens when those photos are printed. 

I saw an idea ( as usual ) from Instagram. Of course, I forget who it was I scraplifted but I promise that this was not whole heartedly my design. I saw how the girl used her sayings paper from one of Amy Tangerine's collections. Cutting them out and using them scattered however she saw fit on a white paper so it kind of blended in which I loved. So I took this idea and ran with it because I have been hoarding this paper for a while as I had no idea what to do with it but I couldn't not have it! 


I arranged sayings that I cut out that I felt fitting down the middle of the page leaving space for the photos which I layered with the cut aparts from this line. I also stuck stickers from the line as well as embellishments between the layers on both sides. My journaling I did along the side of the paper, don't ask me why but it just worked out that way. 


I made two pages with photos from this night; including this gem of me with the beer pitcher.  I used the sketch from the Paper Issues  challenge as inspiration for this page as well as my title was based off the idea I did earlier with a different page. I had so much fun with it and it uses so many of my alphas.  I also got to use up a lot of scraps and product from Fancy Pants Family line including also some beer related embellishments from Paper House Productions.  I thought it ended up being a fun, sassy page - the title adds a little spunk to my already goofy picture. Title is lyrics from Drinking Problem by Midland. 

Hope you enjoyed my pages and are inspired to use up your stash!! Join me at Paper Issues for their monthly challenges!!

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment