Monday, November 13, 2017

Paper Issues : Listopia

A few weekends ago my favorite Facebook Group/Scrapbook store, Paper Issues, had a online crop with tons of challenges and games! If you've followed me, or Paper Issues- you know they do this about twice a year and it's literally one of my favorite weekends of the year. I try to take off work and follow along bundled up in my room; which I still need to clean from the crop- I literally slept on the couch for a few days. Lord help me. This year though, I couldn't get out of it- working was a must. So I didn't get as much accomplished as I had wanted but it still provides me with inspiration for a while!

One of the challenges I completed was the Listopia challenge which you had to include a list in your journaling in some form. So I decided to use more of my fall photos, because I literally take photos all the time with all the beautiful scenery around! Oh, and selfies of me, always.


I liked the 4 square set up; I layered each segment with papers from Simple Stories' Hello Fall line that I had hoarded.  I put the title on the side, I cut out the LOVE out of one of the cut apart sheets and used the Fall chipboard. I clustered embellishments on each of the 4 squares in some form as well as used some of the hexagons from the paper in various spots on the page.  Both of the spots with journal cards consist of my list of Fall Favorites (banner which I cut from one of the papers ).  

My fall favorites are endless so this is just a compact list of them all. I just think this page screams fall. It turned out perfect!! Also as always lately, I used up a bunch of my stash. Even though I've been been busting through it fairly well, it seems that it's endless. I had a goal to make it until the New Years but I think it's going to be by next summer when I get it all used up! I think it's multiplying when I'm not looking.  Let me know if I need to install a security camera over my scrap stuff. 

Even though the crop is over, take a look on the Facebook group at the submissions others have put in and try your hand at the challenges! I know I have a few I still want to tackle!! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment