Saturday, November 25, 2017

#Besties.

An idea that I've recently thought of doing- inspired by others who are using up their stash was to make my own kits out of what's left in my stash. So this is a little kit that I put together with stash of both papers as well as embellishments. This isn't all that I put together at the beginning but just like getting a normal kit- you use what you feel fits and save the rest for another page. Or in my case, throw it back in the respective stash piles and re-make new kits. 


I thought with the pink, flowers, and love that I'd use this picture of me and my bestie from my birthday. I wanted a cluster at the upper corner and the lower corner doing a diagonal with the design. Both have a base of using a journaling card- than layer bits and pieces of embellishments and paper. To me, kind of reminds me of a messy desk- but the important things are on top. Anyways, I found a sticker that said "besties" - thought it would be perfect for this page as well as the gold accents I have. Added little glasses to the bunny piece because we both have glasses on and so - she should also. Assuming bunny is a girl.

I thought this page came together pretty well considering not many of the pieces were actually together in a collection. In the past- I wouldn't have thought to do that but since using my stash up- I found most of my pages now have stuff that isn't relevant to each other at all except for some common idea I sprung in my head. I hope you enjoyed this page and challenge yourself to make your own kit out of what you have left lying around! Never know what kind of pages you can magically create. 

xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment