Thursday, March 24, 2016

Scrap Our Stash March Sketch.


Scrap Our Stash is a site/group that inspires you to use your stash and supplies. They do 2 challenges a month - one is a stash challenge (1st of the month) and one is a sketch challenge with a stash prompt (15th of the month).  The Design Team examples are shown everyday to inspire you to put together a great page!  To learn more you'll have to check out their site at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/



Here I am with the second challenge of March. The Sketch + 3!  From this selection - I chose gold, hot pink, and ink. ( Shocking right?? )



I really wanted to capture this selfie I had of myself from when I got my hair cut. I swear my hairstylist does it in a way I can never recreate so I  always try to get a few selfies before it falls apart on me. I tried to mix together some of the newest lines that I have been loving which wasn't too hard as they seem to mesh well together.  I hope you enjoy this page!! :) 

Please come join us at Scrap Our Stash and show us your take at the Challenges!!!


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment