Thursday, March 10, 2016

Scrap Our Stash March Stash.

I am finding that I love to re-do my pages that I'm upset about. I always before just accepted that the page sucks and kept it how it was.  One page that stuck out in my mind of one I wanted to redo- was a page I did of my family. I did it fast and got the paper wet. It just was a hot mess I thought... but I kept at it for the challenge I was participating in.


So in comes my trusty Scrap Our Stash to the rescue, seriously- the right time for the perfect challenge for this picture!  

Scrap Our Stash is a site/group that inspires you to use your stash and supplies. They do 2 challenges a month - one is a stash challenge (1st of the month) and one is a sketch challenge with a stash prompt (15th of the month).  The Design Team examples are shown everyday to inspire you to put together a great page!  To learn more you'll have to check out their site at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/


This month we were to find inspiration with this gorgeous book cover and use gold embellishments or/and alphas.  Okay- this was screaming Renee right? We all know I love me some pink and gold. This wouldn't be a hard task at all. BRING IT ON :)

I found these colors were in one of my new favorite collections- Better Together by Amy Tangerine. I had to use it with my family picture.  I used also various scraps I had that also had some of the colors in it... as well as some that weren't. 


Its been a while since we've had a picture together, even though we are missing my sister's husband. But I had to scrapbook this picture for that reason. They are my world, I adore them beyond words. They are my saving grace, my best friends and the loves of my life. We may bicker to no end as we are so similiar in the weirdest ways.. as most families are.. but we love so hard.  We are truly Better Together.  

I hope you all go to Scrap Our Stash and take a hit at the first challenge of this month! Also, come back later this month for my take on the second challenge for March!!

xo. Renee 









No comments:

Post a Comment