Sunday, September 11, 2016

Dog Days of Summer.

I am here with another peek at my Project Life.


The July Messy Box ( a pocket scrabook subscription kit) was perfect for this spread's photos! 

I wanted to capture the memories of the puppy swim at our local pool - they always have the last night that it's open for the dogs and Sienna can't get enough of it every year she goes. I swear its the highlight of her summer! 

I also love swimming laps during the summer at the pool during Adult Hour - then lounge in the best chair before all the children come running loose. A great way to get my tan on and my laps in! 

Now if I could only manage to use my roller stamps better, if you guys have tips for that- let me know... that hot mess is driving me bananas!!!

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment