Monday, September 19, 2016

In A Tree.



A few years ago I used to be a nanny to this wonderful family and every so often I still get the privilege to babysit them. Each time it always takes them a few moments to warm back up to me and then it's a crazy adventure just as before.  

I had to scrap book this adventure. They have this amazing playset in their yard and we spent forever outside as they showed me every trick they had up their little sleeves.  Including all of them all in a tree! They're so crazy and goofy!


I included a few close ups of the clusters of embellishments I had on the pictures. I used most up last month's messy box which had an adventure theme. I loved it with this page! 


My favorite parts were the cork embellishments I used! I hardly use cork but I thought it went perfect with the outdoorsy theme. 

If you haven't noticed my other vice with project life is using staples! I am not sure what it is but I can't get enough! I was hoping though that the letters were more opaque but it is what it is and once it was on- no go peeling off. 


 I hope you enjoyed my page! I loved watching the kiddos and they make me so happy. I know back then I was frustrated often which made times with them hard to enjoy. Now I just love feeling like a child with them and enjoying their personalities.  Glad I get to make these memories with them again. 

Xo. Renee




No comments:

Post a Comment