Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fall Adventures.

Don't get me wrong, I love summer. The heat, the water, - the delicious foods. But I can't get over everything of the fall. I may be a little bias because the greatest thing about the fall is my birthday :) Fall definitely came a little bit early for me in my project life.  Maybe because everything pumpkin has magically appeared everywhere! Yes, I am that basic girl that gets excited about pumpkin.


I documented my first Leinie's Harvest Shandy of the season- I love them- I may have gotten a little excited when I saw them in the store. The plus/con of working in a grocery store- when you see new items come in- you have to buy like, yesterday. I really am not sure why I get a paycheck, a good chunk of it just goes right back to them.  I also had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season, oh how tasty. I tried it iced for the first time; and it wasn't so bad! It was like in the 80's that day- I couldn't say no but I wasn't in the mood for a hot drink. 


Then of course, I had to document my favorite little (not-so-little) kiddos go to school! They are getting so big it's so crazy! Addison also got glasses, makes her look so much older!! QUIT IT!  For this spread, I used various cards from Studio Calico as well as MAMBI pocket page cards. I also did some stamping which I haven't really done so it was fun to see how I could throw that in to my embellishing.  

I hope to take more adventures this fall - I want to soak up everything I can. Also, my birthday is coming up! I can't wait to document that! There's so many ideas in my head!! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment