Sunday, September 25, 2016

Kiddos.

I love that my scrap stash is dwindling; this month- I've took off the ground running with all these challenges from Paper Issues. I know, I know- I've told you a thousand times but I still have to show you all the pages because I simply love them!


For this challenge, we had to pick 5 from the list of items that were provided for us. I'm not sure if it's just that I love pink/teal a lot or I literally have a ton of that color left in my scraps but they have been showing up in a lot of my pages lately. To tell you the truth- I'm completely okay with it. I also was able to use some random embellishments I've been hoarding that aren't from any collection in particular. I think they all ended up working really well together! 

I love these photos of the kiddos I watch. We were playing in the backyard where they were showing me every trick up their little sleeves but once one kid got in the tree, they all had to be in the tree! So I spent a lot of the afternoon lifting children up in to a tree and I felt it in every muscle the next day! But it made for perfect pictures. Too bad the littlest one was on the tree swing, so she didn't make it in to the pictures but the older ones were so goofy- I couldn't put my camera down. 

I hope you enjoy this page of adventure! If only I had their carefree sense of wonder! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment