Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Young and Brave.

Seriously, I'm not sure what it is but I have found my scrappy mojo! I've been on a roll knocking one challenge at a time from the Paper Issues' September Album on their Facebook page.  I just love the inspiration they provide there as well as the friendships I've formed.  This page I made was for one of their Sunday Scraplift - every Sunday they take a different layout from the group/Design Team and put the group to the test to scraplift it however they see fit! 


I decided I need to do a page on this sweet boy. My best friend has been having fertility problems for nearly 10 years - finally with the grace of God and great doctors - she was able to have this sweet little boy! I think everyone has been waiting for him for so long, and that's probably an understatement. I got to meet him at the hospital but the pictures I got of him there weren't the ones I wanted to document, its when I finally got to hold the sweetie.  Yes, I'm the nerd that takes pictures of the baby, while holding the baby. 


I used the Cool Kid collection by Crate Paper- which I think they absolutely knocked out of the ballpark. I've already made a few pages using this collection ad I cant get enough. It's perfect for the adventurous little boys out there. Seems that so many times, scrapbook companies focus on the girls but how could you not scrap those silly boys? This collection makes it literally so easy. 


Hope you enjoy my take on their challenge! You should check out their Facebook page as well as her store! Paper Issues is a one woman show who literally has the fastest service I've ever came across!  Okay, maybe being like less than 6 hours away helps but I wouldn't go anywhere else! 

Xo. Renee 

No comments:

Post a Comment