Monday, April 24, 2017

Discover USA Paper House Productions feat. 3L Scrapbook Adhesives!

Hey Everyone! I'm here today with a post with Paper House Productions! This week we're doing a cross promotion with one of my favorite companies Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

I created a page using the Discover USA line by Paper House- which I've already done a few pages with. Its a line that literally keeps giving and I have still I could/want to accomplish with! With this page, I decided to do a page that looks like a pocket page concept but all just on the paper. I wanted to be able to utilize all the great cut aparts.  


The East Coast paper I thought I would never be able to use. I just never get to the beach or eat crabs much but it dawned on me; Oh Renee -you dork- you're sister's family lives on the East Coast. Okay- will do. So I creeped on my family's facebook page to see if they had any hidden gems I could scrapbook for them! I found a great selection of my brother-in-law's rowing. Perfect!! I dug around some more with my Paper House suppplies- and remembered I had a Beach Clear Stickers that would go great with this page as well!! 

 

While constructing this page, I used Scrapbook Adhesive's Refillable EZ- Runner. I can't say enough about this- it has a strong hold! Which for my klutzy self, I really needed to be prepared on where I was going to place things. It has lasted forever it seems, most tape runners I feel are so easy to just use up on a few projects. I also find that may be also because just a little bit is all you need to place which is perfect! 

To pop up a few of the embellishments, I used their 3D Foam Squares which comes in a package of 2 different sizes which is very helpful. Again, the strength is there with these and so it helps you not have to use so many! Just one seemed to do just enough to give it the dimension I wanted as well as hold it in place. Just what I need to give my page some depth. 

I'm excited about how my page turned out and I love being able to show you how great the products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L are! I hope you join us all week long to see how different members have used their products as well as join in on some giveaways happening over at the blog!! 

xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment