Sunday, April 2, 2017

Notable Quotable @ Paper Issues!!



It's time for the Notable Quotable Challenge for April and this month's quote is amazing! 


There are so many places to take this quote and in my mind, only one picture kept coming to me when I read this quote. There's this beautiful photo of my niece I took when I nannied for her one summer. Every time I look at it I smile; she just looks so curious about the world. Little things can spark big questions when you're so small.  There's just so much hope when you look at her face. Even  when I look at her today, I know she'll accomplish big amazing things. She's so fearless and I'm so proud of her.


For this page, I wanted to kind of keep everything in a segment of the paper. I was drawn to all the green/aqua elements of the collection.  So I layered with bits and pieces of the paper, then formed clusters with the rest of the pieces around the bottom of the photo. I used bits of the pink as well through out the clusters.  I used the quote above and below the photo. Clearly I didn't smartly plan it, ran out of some letters- but tried to use pieces to complete it best I could! Never know when you'll have to use your imagination, ha! 

I hope you all play along with this challenge and post it up in the Paper Issues Facebook Group! I can't wait to comment and love all your pages!! If you need more supplies, never hesitate to shop at the wonderful Paper Issues store- use my code Renee to save yourself 20%. Cassie never disappoints. 



xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment