Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Product Spotlight @ Paper Issues!!

It's Wednesday which means there's a new Product Spotlight at Paper Issues!! 


This week's feature is on Bella Blvd new lines! All of them! They're all amazing and bright colors which you know drew me right in! I chosed to use Make Your Mark. So many bright colors, gold...  I also used bits of their essential puffy star stickers which I bought in every color. Seriously- I have issues! 


I saw a page a while back with the corner folded over to the center; I thought it looked so awesome! And it's a great way to show both sides of this paper ... because I love them both! I decided to use photos of Sienna and I - these were outtakes of our little photo shoot I took while playing they other day. She was laying all cute in the grass so I was going to lay on top of her. Well she said  "No Aunt Nee, I'm going to wiggle... right now- while you lay on me." My face captures my great emotion about that idea.  

I was excited also because in my clusters ( you know me and my clusters of embellishments ) I finally got to use some of my new flair  buttons from A Flair For Buttons! I tangled some thread to throw behind them ( a technique I robbed from Missy Whidden- she's like perfect right??) I love how this page turned out!! So bright and fun!! 



Now you need to grab all the things Bella Blvd because it's absolutely gorgeous and the bright colors are everything!! While you're buying at the Paper Issues store, don't forget to use the code Renee for 20% off!! It's a great perk to the already amazing things about Paper Issues!!  Can't wait to see what you make and submit in to the Paper Issues Challenge !! 

xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment