Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Product Spotlight @ Paper Issues!


This week's product spotlight was a pretty broad one, any of the new My Mind's Eye lines. All of them are gorgeous, but the only one I grabbed was the Hey Mister line. I have zero boy lines and this one fit the main man in my life so well! My dad loves stars and space plus the little guy who is lifting weights- looks kind of like him!  


Anyways, with that mind, I thought I'd use a photo of my dad with the kiddos. I took one of the Paper Issues Free Cut files backed it with various sheets of the collection. I wanted to make sure I put the constellations and the little guy lifting weight. The middle of the cut file has spaces for 2 3x4's but I just used my 4x6 photo in the space.  I scattered various stars and sequins around the edge- going with the space theme. Also used embellishments - such as the world's greatest dad- which I used alphas to add the word Grand over dad. 

I loved how the page turned out. It's a great photo of my dad and the kiddos. He's such a great dad and grandpa. I love him so much! Hope you enjoyed my page- and that you join in on the Paper Issues Facebook page! I'd love to see your take on this challenge!!

As always, shop at the Paper Issues store for all the latest scrapbook needs! Pick up some of the new My Mind's Eye lines, they are gorgeous- I may actually go back and pick up the Palm Beach line. So bright and summery!! Use my name Renee to save yourself 20% on your purchase!! 


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment