Sunday, March 19, 2017

Scraplift Sunday @ Paper Issues!!


On Sundays at Paper Issues, we wear pink. Okay - we don't really but we do scrap lift layouts that the design team enjoyed over the past few weeks. This Sunday we are taking a shot at this gorgeous layout!! 


I love all the layers of fringe, how fun is that!! So wanted to capture that technique in my page as well!! 
my 
I used Dear Lizzy's new collection Lovely Day. I just love all the colors and sayings in this line. 



I cut a few of the papers in to 6 in strips, then again 3 inch squares where I fringed the bottom part. I layered them up with some tissue paper fringe I've bought at Michael's. I thought this photo of me that I had worked well with the red shirt. Also, I was wanting to use the sticker "Don't grow up, it's a trap" so badly. I formed clusters of embellishments on both sides of the photo also cutting out little triangles from one of the sheets of paper- using a diagonal effect with where I put those. Splattered some paint along with the triangles. 

I'm excited that I got to use more of my photo shoot pictures I had taken multiple years ago by a family friend. I didn't like my senior pictures much, break- ups before photos are never a good idea! I think its hard to scrapbook red some times, so when I remembered this line when I saw my shirt. I had to jump on it. It goes together so well I think! I can't wait to use more of this line, now if only I had more pictures! I really need to remember to bust out my camera more, or at least be on the right side of the camera.  



This weekend is also our Spring Crop at Paper Issues. There's 20+ challenges, games, prizes and tons of fun happening! I've been showing different pages I've done on my Instagram as well as Facebook page, I'll do a post on all the pages coming up soon! But please join in, you have until March 26 to turn in pages for the challenges. There's literally challenges for everyone so don't hesitate to give them a try!

There's also a sale at the store if you use the code UNICORN to save 30% during the crop weekend. But if you're too late, you can always use the code RENEE to save yourself 20%. Buy all the things before they disappear! Plus, with her great shipping- you may still get some of the supplies before the 26th to still get them done for the crop! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment