Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Product Spotlight @ Paper Issues!!



It's time for another Product Spotlight at Paper Issues. This week's choice is Cocoa Vanilla's Wild @ Heart. At first, I didn't buy the line ( didn't seem like something I could work with ) but after seeing the girls amazing pages with it. I had to have it- and it's so much more gorgeous in person. The colors are so vibrant! 


For this page, I used the sheet of paper that had a watercolor affect already done on it- it's so gorgeous and the hard work is already done! Win-win right?? With all the butterflies in this collection, I wanted to use the free butterfly cut file Stacie designed for this collection at Paper Issues. I backed it with pieces from the cut apart paper. The floral designs are just perfect. I as usual, layered behind my photo and formed clusters of embellishments at the corners. I can't get enough embellishments. I also put a cluster at the top and sprinkled sequins all over the place. Need a little sparkle. 

The collection has a set of wood veneer words that are perfect I think for titles- so I used Beautiful You.  I had to dig around for some photos because I'm doing so horrible with my camera lately. I found this sweet picture of Me and baby Addison. Gosh, did I mention she turns 10 in a month? I'm officially old. I just adore her to pieces. Such a sweet and loving young lady.  She's definitely Wild @ Heart- perfect collection for her. 

If you liked how I utilized this collection, you should grab some of it as well before it's gone!! I'm surprised it's still left in the store... So get it quick!! Remember to use my name Renee to save yourself 20% on your purchase!! 

Also don't forget this weekend is the Paper Issues Spring Crop on their Facebook Group. The weekend is jammed packed with over 20 challenges, tons of games with prizes to win and you get to spend all weekend chatting with yours truly as well as all the other girls in the Paper Issues Design Team.  I'll be posting my work through out the weekend for you to check out! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!! I hope you also win the amazing prizes!! 



xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment