Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday @ Paper Issues!!



This month's Take 5 Tuesday is up!! Look at the list for this month- so many exciting things to choose from and of course- if you're anything like me, you have all of these things laying around dying to be used!  


With this list, I picked cardstock, stickers, 2 or more photos, pattern paper, and circles! I used my silhouette to cut out the scribble circles, I thought they'd look cute with this paper from Simple Stories #Whatever line.  I had to have this line immediately after I saw it- all the sayings and hashtags- very sassy like me. Also it works perfectly for these pictures of Savanna and I. 


I fussy cut the sayings out of the cut aparts, used up a lot of the stickers. It was a small collection so it's easy to use this collection up fairly quickly.  So after this page, I cried uncle and said it's done. I also typed up my journaling at suggestion of one of the amazing PI girls. I think it adds a dash of something different.  Can't believe it's been a few years since these pictures have been taken and I just now am scrapping them! Savanna is one of my oldest and dearest friends- although we don't spend much time together anymore with life being so hectic, it never seems that we're that far apart. I know  can count on her whenever needed and my life would be so different had I not met her. 

I hope you enjoyed this page, and I can't wait to see what you guys make! Take a shot at the Take 5 Tuesday Challenge and post it in the Paper Issues Facebook group for a chance for a gift certificate from Paper Issues. Who wouldn't want that??  Also - while shopping- don't forget to use my name Renee to save you 20%  on your purchase!!! 


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment