Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lake Life with Paper House Productions!

I was up on Sunday at the Paper House Productions blog with a new page featuring their Discover USA line! I am horrible and had this scheduled for a different date - and clearly- very unaware that it hadn't post. So I'm hoping you still go over to Paper House and check out my page! 
Anyways! I can't get enough of the Discover USA paper line. It has so many different angles you can take the collection! Last time I made a Road Trip page with it, now I'm taking an outdoor twist!  I still also have plenty left to make a few more pages- which I plan to do! I love it so much! 
LakeLife
For this page, I -again- used stuff I had previously had that were Paper House Products along with the Discover USA collection.
Supply List
LakeLife1

I absolutely love spending time in the outdoors, especially out on the water. There's just something soothing about it. I thought the embellishments captured all the exciting things I love about time at the lake. They just look so realistic and perfect colors! I made a cluster around the photos on the top right and around the journaling on the bottom left. I couldn't pick which ones to use, I did kind of embellish spill all over the page but it turned out pretty well!! 
Lakelife2
I hope I inspired you to pick up our Discover USA line as well as tons of different supplies that go so well with the collection. I love when you can mix and match stuff together, makes utilizing my supplies so much easier!! Also, I can't wait to show what I have up my sleeve for my next entry!! 
xo. Renee

1 comment: