Monday, March 6, 2017

New Issue Monday @ Paper Issues!!



This month's New Issue Monday at the Paper Issues Facebook Group is Anything Goes! Well so that opened the door wide open, and to be quite frank- I didn't even know where to start.  

I knew I wanted to use the Crate Paper Oasis line because well, I hadn't yet and that was the line I was the most excited about receiving. Okay, did I say that about all of them?? I may have. But this one I really was excited for! 


Granted-I live in the middle of Iowa- we don't have much beach life. But sometimes we do- at the lake. Growing up I didn't really have anyone in my life that was big on the lake life in the summer so I lived kind of sheltered from this excitement. Thankfully my ex ( yes, lets move past from that part of the conversation. ) opened the door to showing me some of the great things about the outdoors I hadn't explored yet. Leading me to this page I made about a weekend trip to Clear Lake ( clever town name. ) with some friends of ours for the 4th of July.  

I had a few pictures I wanted to use, so it wouldn't be strictly me and my ex plus it would be great to show my friends as well. So did some digging on Pinterest and found a page layout that is similar to a Project Life 12x12 spread. I liked the idea of the 4x6's to use to build clusters on them. As well as having one in the middle to use as a title section.  There was so many embellishments that I just fell in love with so of course, I had to use them all. 

I just love the title section! I used acetate as well as vellum behind the title, than used the chipboard saying "Weekend Getaway" which works perfectly for the page!  I just can't get enough of this collection.  Can't wait to use it again, now someone just take me to a real beach?!?! 

As always, get your scrapbook goodies at Paper Issues- can't say enough positive things about them, not just because I'm on their team but I've purchased from her strictly for a couple years now - fastest service and always stocked with the newest collections.  Use my name Renee for 20% off your purchase! 


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment