Monday, March 20, 2017

Everyday Planner @ Paper House Productions!!

I'm here today showing you how I utilize the new Paper House Productions Planner: Everyday Moments. I think like everyone is jumping on the new planner craze and I’m so excited about it! Maybe because I’m obsessed with everything planner related. I admit though- sometimes I’m horrible at actually USING it. So I’m giving a new try with this planner!
Planner2
I decided to start with the month of April! What’s great about these planners are they have no start month, so you can literally decide where you want to begin. Each planner come with 3 sticker sheets that are already attached inside the beginning of your planner that coordinate with the planner. The first sheet comes with month labels you can use for the designated month.  So I peeled the month of April off which goes perfectly with the colors already on the monthly spread.
For special days, I wanted to include a picture of them instead of words just to add a different touch to the planner. So I printed off a picture of my niece who’s birthday is on the 9th and my cat ( yes, don’t judge me) on the 19th. The 2×2 size fits (I used PicStitch App) almost perfectly in to the spots.  The other sticker sheets included also have little stickers for birthdays, doctor appointments and other events so I included the little birthday cake on each of their pictures.
planner1
I kind of skipped the first week spread because it’s honestly- well not exciting. So I decorated the next one because it included Addison’s birthday!  Again, the pages are blank so you’re able to label however you want- which is great! I decided this week just to use my own penmanship/calligraphy skills to make giant numbers for the dates. Addison’s  birthday I included some fun stickers- also on the sticker sheets from the planner. I loved the aqua color so all the aqua stickers just spilled on to the date.
Each date I also just placed a line to separate the boxes so I could keep my work out written down. I always like looking back and seeing how I progressed with my work outs as well as keep tabs on how many miles I’ve ran.

You can find the planner here.
I hope you enjoyed my look at the planner! I’m excited to keep documenting during the month’s and showing you how I utilize this planner! I also can’t wait to see how you use your planner!!

xo. Renee

1 comment: