Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Product Spotlight @ Paper Issues!!


It's time for a new Product Spotlight at Paper Issues! This week's chosen line is from Fancy Pants and it's called Family & Co. I can't get enough of it, but there's few lines in the world I don't want. This just has the blues, reds -- just colors that are sparse. Perfect for a page on these two silly boys!


For this page I used the sketch that was from Sketchy Saturday. I didn't make a page for it, because I thought I didn't have 3 pictures but then I found these gems. So I used it for this page, kind of a two birds one stone ordeal. I used the embellishment "We Are Family" as the title- backed it with some of the segments of solid backgrounds. Formed a cluster around the title as well.  I found some old Fancy Pants embellishments that I had gotten - worked well with this collection as well! I love when that happens!! 

I just love these photos of my brother in law and nephew! They are quite the silly pair!! I'm excited that this line is about family and is also easy to make masculine without kiddish. I have plenty of it left thankfully that I can make more pages. 

Can't wait to see your work up on the Paper Issues' Facebook group! Multiple challenges are up and ready besides this one- so don't hesitate to join even if you don't have the Family & Co. line!! But if you want to buy it- check out the Paper Issues' Store and use my code Renee to save yourself 20%!! 


xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment