Sunday, April 16, 2017

Swag Bag @ Paper Issues!!


One of my favorite things about Paper Issues are the swag bags. I never bought one before I was on the DT, which now I regret because I understand the awesomeness of them now! The swag bags are random bits and doodads from different collections that Cassie brings together along with cut aparts - sometimes other great bits such as stamps. I was so excited about March's bag because it was full of everything bright and summer.  This Iowa winter has been so confusing, I just want sunshine and warmth back. 


Isn't it just bright and happy?? I know unfortunately this month bag is already sold out, so I'm hoping some of you had the chance to get your paws on it! Some of the bits that I received are different than what's in the photo but none the less, they go fantastic with the collection! 

Once I started putting things together, I realized the swag bag went really well with Amy Tangerine's new line On A Whim. It has all the tropical colors and feels going on through out the collection. Same with the swag bag! 


I layered a few different pink scrap sheets in my stash for the bottom segment. Took the two photos, kind of put them together off centered than layered the cut apart cards behind them.  I formed clusters as always from the bits from the swag bag as well as the Amy Tan line on both sides of the cut apart cards. Focusing on the Pink and Yellow, with bits of green. There was flamingos on the one card so I thought I'd include the pineapples and flamingos pieces I had as well to pull it all together. 

Makes me just want to pack my bags and run to some ocean to play in the water. Jealous of my sister's family, they live within distance of water and I'm in landlocked Iowa.  I will live through their adventures and pretend I'm with them, while staring out the window at the gloomy weather.  I think the page turned out just as warm and sunny as I had intended! I hope you all participate with the challenge, if you weren't able to grab a March bag- take a chance on the April bag! Never know what you can pull together with all the bits and pieces. You can also use my discount - Renee- for 20% off the bags as well!! How awesome is that?? 



xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment