Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Family Flip Album @ Paper House Productions!

I'm here with a post today on the new Flip Albums by Paper House Productions! I think they are so awesome, they are little albums that you can flip through with different pictures on either pull out pages or folded pages.  I'm going to show you how I utilized the Family Flip Album!
I think what's perfect about this album is that it's already constructed for you; you just need to add the photos then embellish how you see fit! It comes with a sheet of stickers that coordinate with the album and I thought there were plenty of them to use! Also it comes with corner stickers to place on your photos to make them look like they're slid in to place.
2FAlbum
This album I am making as a present to my sister's family. ( She'll probably see it here, hope you like it! Haha! ) I thought it would also work great with this set of 4 photos I found of their family.  I manipulated the photos to be 4in. x 4in. sized which fits perfectly on the squares in the flip album with a little space around the edge of them!

 Besides the stickers that are included in the box with the album, I used a few of the stickers from the Life's Organized Planner sticker pack that coordinated with it! I got some small alphas I had in my stash to use on the photos as well to add more sentiments.Besides the stickers that are included in the box with the album, I used a few of the stickers from the Life's Organized Planner sticker pack that coordinated with it! I got some small alphas I had in my stash to use on the photos as well to add more sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment