Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday @ Paper Issues!!


It's Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues!! I love this challenge because the list always has a bunch of stuff I have! There's no way you can't do this challenge, just pick 5 or more things from the list and go to town! 


I picked 2. yellow , 4. pattern paper, 5. polka dots, 7. two or more fonts, and 10. layers; and here's is the outcome! 

I used the new line by Doodlebug- Fairy Tales. I love all the bright colors and fun embellishments such as the rainbows and unicorns! It's coming to the Paper Issues store soon, you'll have to grab it all when you can! I thought it would work perfectly for any page about little girls!  For this page- I used a FREE cut file from the Paper Issues store- backed it with pieces of the paper.  I also created a border around it with another piece of the collection. There's so many embellishments in this collection so it's right down my alley. I created a banner with the banner pieces also layered behind the photo as always with the cut aparts. One of the cut aparts had the quote on it, which I thought worked perfectly for this page!! 


I formed multiple clusters with the embellishments along the center and at the bottom of the page. This photo of Addison with her fun crazy hair looks so good with the colors in this page, so I had to put it together. She's such an fun and sassy girl, so independent and smart. I know I say it all the time; but scrapbooking pages of her are so much fun compared to the boring other pictures I have. She inspires my pages to capture how amazing she is, the pressure!! But this little girl will be 10 this week, and I am so proud to be her aunt. I love watching her journey in life from afar being I can't be close to her all the time. I hope no one ever dulls her sparkle. 

I hope everyone joins in this challenge! It's so easy and so fun; the possibilities are endless!! If you need anything scrap related, take a look at all the supplies and newest collections at the Paper Issues store!! As always, use my name Renee to save yourself 20%. That means you can spend more right?? It'll show up at your door faster than it took you to decide what to put in your cart; the service Cassie provides is outstanding! 


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment